Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Christmas Tree is Crooked

Weekend recap in one sentence:
I had a great Thanksgiving that included a delicious meal cooked by about 15 different people, a huge dinner table where we all sat and ate together like a family (even though a lot of us didn't know each other, just the hosts), Nintendo Wii (my arm was sore the next day), and a jump castle like they used to have at the county fair.

My current problems:
1. if I paint my room tonight, I will be suffocated by fumes while I sleep.
2. my beautiful, awesome Christmas tree is crooked in its stand.
3. the Mississippi mud pie I made last night is most likely inedible.

p.s. Always remember to click my title links. They're there for a reason.

1 comment:

Pearl said...

Such a cute kitty!
Sorry to hear about your crooked tree. Maybe you can put the really big presents under the highest point...
Pearl